appearance ♦ X-SAMPA : ♦ AAI : /əˈpɪəɹəns/
- bikan-javatra]], bika, fehezam-bary aman-dronono, tarehy
- His sudden appearance surprised me.
- There was a strange appearance in the sky.
- And now am come to see . . . It thy appearance answer loud report. – Milton.
- Some people say I'm shallow because I care so much about my appearance
- There was upon the tabernacle, as it were, the appearance of fire. – Num. ix. 15.
- For man looketh on the outward appearance. – 1 Sam. xvi. 7.
- Judge not according to the appearance. – John. vii. 24.
- A person makes his appearance as an historian, an artist, or an orator.
- David Beckham's first appearance with the LA Galaxy at Giants Stadium against the New York Red Bulls last night drew a crowd of 66237.
- Will he now retire, After appearance, and again prolong Our expectation? – John Milton.
- latina : comparentia
- malagasy : bikan-javatra